You play a critical role in the success of your team and organization. It’s an inconvenient truth that you won’t always be around. One day, in the near or distant future, you will move on. You’ll retire or get promoted or find a new job. Instead of avoiding this inevitability, you can put a plan together now to set your team and organization up for success—and to ensure you leave behind a professional legacy you can be proud of.
In this session, you will learn…
- The personal and professional benefits of succession planning and why you should want to participate
- The steps you can take to help your organization identify the right person to fill your shoes
- Simple ways to share your knowledge and experience with your successor, even when you’re not there
- How to prepare the team for your eventual departure and minimize disruption when it happens
- How to support leaders who are thinking about their own succession planning
This session is only available for members of the Career Success Library. If you’re not a member yet, sign up today and, even if this session has already taken place, you will get immediate access to the replay. Learn more and sign up here.