As modern-day professionals, we are all overloaded with electronic stuff! Files, photos, passwords, apps, emails, and more fill our virtual space. Everything (the useful and the useless) gets mixed together, and it’s nearly impossible to find anything. This kind of digital clutter is mentally draining and physically distracting. In the workplace, it can also damage your professional reputation and hinder your career. After all, if you can’t put your hands on what you need when you need it, the consequences can be dire. To be successful in the modern era, you need proven practices to help manage the many aspects of your virtual world.
In this session, you will:
- Develop a clear structure for your Digital Organization Ecosystem
- Create “rules” for storing your electronic assets so you always know what goes where
- Define different data storage options and how they should be used
- Learn how to implement retention best practices and consistent clean-up routines to keep things organized
- Discover strategies to maintain control even in shared systems with messy colleagues!
This program ONLY available for members of the Career Success Library. Not a member yet? Sign up today and get immediate access to our extensive archives of past training PLUS all live training events for as long as you’re a member. Learn more and sign up here!