Join us for this month’s free webinar on the topic of Career Advancement for Administrative Professionals
April is Admin Appreciation Month! Consequently, this month’s webinar is devoted to administrative professionals. If you’re not an admin, you are still welcome to attend. However, you may find more benefit from some of our past webinars available in the Career Success Library.
The administrative field is highly diverse. No two admins will have the exact same job responsibilities. Plus, there are hundreds of different titles and no uniform path for progression. This can make it difficult for administrative professionals to understand what career advancement really looks like within the field.
At the same time, the admin profession is booming in all kinds of ways! There are many opportunities for those who know where to look. While it may be less structured than other fields, with a few simple steps you can take your admin experience and craft the career you want—either in admin or in another field altogether. This webinar will show you how!
As a participant, you will learn…
- What “linear” career progression in the admin field looks like
- How to create career progression if the linear path is not for you
- Ways to leverage your admin skills in other fields
- Ways to advocate for career growth even if your organization doesn’t have a pre-defined path (Note: Most companies don’t!)
- How to use your experience to contribute to the field as whole, outside of your organization, to enhance your reputation as an admin expert