Join us for this month’s free webinar on the topic of “Powerful Prioritization Principles.”
In today’s busy workplace, there’s always too much to do and not enough time. Deciding what must be done first (and what can strategically be delayed) is a difficult, often complex problem that each individual must solve. Mastering the skill of prioritization is one of the most essential parts of successful time management—and yet, so many professionals struggle with it.
If determining priorities stresses you out, it’s time to re-evaluate your practices. In this month’s webinar, you’ll learn the powerful prioritization principles that help make the process less painful and more productive.
As an attendee, you will learn…
- Why most people misunderstand prioritization and the dire consequences they face
- The number one prioritization rule that ensures you’re in the best possible position, no matter what the outcome
- Specific considerations to help you distinguish “must do” tasks from “nice to do” tasks
- Strategies to cope when everything is the highest priority
- How to get the information you need to prioritize effectively
Sorry, this webinar has already taken place.
To access the video replay, join the Career Success Library. You can access this webinar plus 100+ additional resources including training videos, downloadable workbooks and more. LEARN MORE HERE.