In case you missed the big news: My newest book, ELEVATE Admins: How to Raise the Bar and Achieve Excellence in Your Administrative Career, was released earlier this month. I’m thrilled to report that it quickly hit the #1 spot for its category on Amazon!
This is all because of YOU, the amazing Eat Your Career community. I can’t thank you enough for the support you have shown me, not only with this new book but throughout the past decade. I appreciate you more than you know.
I started writing this book back in 2019. It was originally intended to be a celebration of the administrative profession. I wanted to focus on the incredible value admins provide in the workplace. My goal was to empower both new and seasoned support professionals. I wanted to “elevate” how admins see themselves—and thus, how others see the administrative community.
Then 2020 happened, and the book evolved.
It became clear that the administrative role was changing…quickly. Of course, this is nothing new for admins. Evolution has been the name of the game, particularly in the past few decades. As in any evolution, only the fittest survive. So it became imperative to me that this book also explore exactly how administrative professionals can stay competitive in this ever-changing business landscape we find ourselves in.
I believe this book is a timely resource that addresses a lot of the most frequently asked questions in the admin world, including but not limited to:
- How do administrative professionals stay relevant in the modern working world?
- How can admins raise their visibility, particularly in the virtual environment?
- Are admins (in general) compensated fairly and, if not, what can be done about that?
- How can we, as an admin community, help elevate the perception of our role within the broader business world?
- What will the admin role look like post-pandemic?
- What are the most important skills to focus on to remain a peak performing administrative professional in the future?
If you already grabbed your copy, I am sending you a great big virtual hug! Thank you. Once you’ve finished reading, I would appreciate your honest feedback in an Amazon review. You can leave your comments here.
If you haven’t yet grabbed your copy, you can do so here.
You are still eligible to receive early purchase bonuses until April 29. You can gain access AFTER purchase, by completing the form here.