Having trouble logging in? We’re so sorry for the inconvenience and we are here to help!
Please follow these steps BEFORE contacting us. (These steps will solve 90% of problems, we promise.)
1. Verify you’re in the right place.
Please verify you are trying to access the right thing from the right page.
- The Eat Your Career login is ONLY for accessing products and programs purchased through this website. You do not get a login if you have not purchaed anything. Registering for webinars does not give you a login.
- If you are trying to access the Career Success Library, it is NOT ACCESSED HERE. Please go to the library website and login here.
2. Check your login info.
If you don’t remember your password, please click “Lost your password?” to start the reset process. (This is available on the login page.)
It may take a few moments for the system to email you the password reset link. Please be patient and DO NOT attempt to reset the password again. This will cause problems.
3. Try a different browser or device.
If you’ve done the two steps above and are still having problems, we need to determine if the issue is related to your computer or our login. Please understand that the majority of issues are, indeed, related to the user’s computer.
Please try to access your membership using an alternative browser or a different computer. If you’re able to get in, the problem is related to the original device you were using. You may have a firewall or VPN causing issues, or you may need to clear the cache on your browser (see the next step for details).
(NOTE: Chrome and Firefox are the preferred browsers. Internet Explorer and Edge are not ideal for using this website.)
4. Clear your browser cache.
Sometimes, Internet browsers hold on to old information, which can cause issues when signing into websites. To ensure your browser is not causing problems, please go through the steps to clear your cache. If you’re not familiar with this process, please do a quick internet search: “How to clear the cache in [your browser name]”. This will ensure you get an up-to-date answer.
5. Contact us.
If, after following these steps, you are still not able to log in, please email Support@EatYourCareer.com with the following information:
- Screenshot of exactly what you are seeing when you try to login.
- The name of the browser you are using and the other browser(s) you tried.
- Verification that you cleared the browser cache.
- Any details you have regarding what is happening. The more you provide, the faster we can help.