Job Seeker Jump Start
Everything you need to land a job quickly and easily
You’re ready for a new (awesome) job.
But you have no time to waste. You need effective strategies that work fast.
Let’s face it: Job search has changed a lot in the past few years. The tried and true methods of the past no longer work.
But how do you know what DOES work? With so much bad information out there, it’s hard to know for sure.
To launch an effective job search, you need to:
Create a compelling, attention-grabbing resume and cover letter
Develop a plan that keeps you on track and on target
Use a variety of search strategies that give you access to lots of great opportunities
Leverage proven strategies for acing your job interviews
And much more!
There’s a lot to learn…but thankfully, you don’t have to go it alone.
Chrissy Scivicque, PMP, PCM
I’m Chrissy and this is my areas of expertise.
As a professional resume writer and career coach, I’ve learned exactly what works and what doesn’t.
I’ve guided many, many professionals through the job search process, and watched them land extraordinary job offers!
Now, I’ve consolidated ALL of my best practices into one easy, convenient package. These do-it-yourself tools will teach you my “insider secrets” and make your job search more effective.
This package includes 5 downloadable guides that walk you through every phase of the job search process.
Establish a strong professional reputation
Develop a large, trusted network of supporters
Become a vocal advocate for yourself
Create a plan for growth and execute on it consistently
And that’s just the beginning!
If you’re struggling to turn your career dreams into reality, it’s time to get serious.
Stop waiting for opportunities to happen; Start creating your own opportunities!
Job Seeker Jump Start
This program includes…
Stop wasting time on an ineffective job search
Resume & Cover Letter Toolkit
Learn the insider SECRETS of professional resume and cover letter writers so you can create your own winning career documents. Includes…
- Step-by-step instructions for structure, content, design and delivery
- Resume and cover letter samples to get you inspired
- Templates to make building your documents fast and easy
- A handy A-Z Action Verb list to help stimulate your writing mojo
Rock Your Interview Toolkit
Everything you need to clearly and confidently articulate why you’re the best candidate for the job…and land a competitive offer! Includes…
- Comprehensive explanations of the most popular interview formats and styles, what to expect in each and how to navigate them successfully
- Strategic advice to help you (easily) answer each and every question in the most effective way
- Samples of exceptional answers to the most common difficult questions
- Step-by-step instructions for success at every stage: before, during and after the interview
- A list of 20+ practice questions to help ignite you prepare
Everything you need to know about expanding and leveraging your professional network online and in-person. Includes…
- Simple ways to expand your network and create meaningful, mutually beneficial relationships
- Guidance for using online networking tools (like LinkedIn) effectively and the secret “rules” you need to know
- Tips for leveraging your contacts to get what you need (without taking advantage or looking pushy)
- Tips to avoid the most common missteps that give networking a bad name!
Build Your Professional Portfolio
Put together a portfolio that demonstrates your professional capabilities for prospective employers. Includes…
- Samples and downloadable templates to make putting it together easy and fast
- A comprehensive checklist so you don’t miss anything
- Step-by-step instructions for creating a paper or electronic portfolio (and the pros and cons of each)
- Explanation of how to use your portfolio to position yourself as a credible authority, leader, and valuable asset to any organization
Job Search Strategies Handbook
A comprehensive guide to help you understand the various strategies you can utilize in your job search and which ones work best. Includes…
- Dozens of ways to search for job openings (online and in-person)
- Tips for a safe job search and avoiding employment scams
- Tips for job searching while still employed
- Strategies to help you understand job postings and what employers are really looking for
- A sample job search tracker to keep you on target
The Job Seeker Jump Start Package Includes All 5 Tools for One Low Price
All guides are available for download immediately upon purchase. They are yours to keep forever.
Get It Today & Land Your Dream Job FAST
Job Seeker Jump Start Package
Immediate access to 5 resource guides
Guides are downloadable and yours to keep forever
Meet Your Trainer
Chrissy Scivicque, PMP, PCM
Chrissy is a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Professional Career Manager (PCM) and experienced corporate trainer.
Since 2009, Chrissy has developed and delivered training for professional teams inside some of the world’s most respected organizations, including: Accenture, Northrop Grumman, Capital One, Microsoft, GoDaddy, TIAA-CREF, W.W. Grainger and more. Her training style is interactive, informative and inspiring.
Praise for Chrissy’s Training & Coaching
“Working with Chrissy was a great experience, such a positive investment in myself and my future. She helped me sort through my doubts and fears, and open my eyes to the vast possibilities out there! Her patience, strategic planning, and thoughtful questions were all so encouraging in moving me forward along my career path.”
“Chrissy has a wonderful, warm, and highly respectful way of helping people with what they need most. She gets right away what the issue is and knows just how to provide assistance to help you help yourself. She has provided me with great tools that I’m actively using, and getting return on. You won’t regret using her services!”
“I was expecting a few suggestions for helping me figure out how to best present my work experience. Chrissy exceeded my expectations because she also provided resources and spoke to me in terms of ‘from here to there’. She listened to me and really gave thought to what I am looking to do and where I am now in this process.”