You're ready for a new (awesome) job...but getting hired is a lot harder than it should be
When you’re ready for a new job, you’re READY.
You want it to happen fast. But you also want the right job at the right company…and a great paycheck!
But job searching is more complicated than you realized. In this market, employers receive hundreds (if not thousands) of resumes for every job they advertise! Job seekers can send out dozens of applications without any response. The competition is tougher than ever before…and the job search process has changed dramatically over the past 10 years. If you haven’t done it for a while, you may be in for a rude awakening.
You may have a million questions as you embark on your job search. Maybe you’re wondering:
- Is there a better way to job search?
- How do I make myself stand out from the competition?
- How do I use new tech tools like LinkedIn to my advantage?
- How do make sure I present my best self in interviews?
- How do I negotiate the best deal?
Thankfully, you don’t have to go it alone. This is my area of expertise. I want to help make sure you have everything you need to ACCELERATE your job search and land that perfect role fast.
I’m Chrissy Scivicque
As a professional career coach, I am an expert in hiring trends and job search best practices. My team and I make it our business to know what works, and we share that insight with you.
This one-on-one coaching program is designed to give you everything you need to stand out in this competitive market so you can land your perfect job fast.
Did You Know?
Online applications have an average response rate of only 4%. But with the right resume techniques, you can increase that dramatically. Plus, there are dozens of other (more effective) strategies for finding hidden job opportunities. Don’t limit your chances! If you’re ready to land a job, you have to expand your horizons.
“This is beyond awesome! I sent my new resumes out and have gotten 2 responses in the last 24 hours.”
–Lori B., Greenwood, MO
Past Coaching Client
How Job Search Accelerator Works
This one-on-one coaching program includes 4 weekly sessions (1 hour each). Sessions take place via phone or Skype for international clients. You also get unlimited email support between sessions so you always have support through every step of the process.
SESSION 1: RESUME & COVER LETTER CRITIQUE
Your Coach will offer specific recommendations for improving the format, organization, keywords and content of your resume and cover letter. You will receive a comprehensive list of revision instructions along with a customization guide to ensure each application you send is fully tailored to the job you’re seeking.
- Make sure your resume is set up to get through the computer pre-screening systems (and avoid immediate rejection)
- Make simple tweaks so your qualifications jump off the page and your documents make an immediate positive impact
- Turn your cover letter into a compelling marketing document, rather than a mere formality
- Shape your resume to match the role you want and position yourself as the ideal candidate
SESSION 2: LINKEDIN CRITIQUE & TRAINING
Your coach will review your LinkedIn profile (if it exists) and offer specific recommendations for improvement. You will learn how to tap into the job search features and position yourself so recruiters can easily find you.
- Expand your online professional network in the right way
- Access hidden features to make your profile more visible to recruiters
- Turn your profile into a digital portfolio to show off your past work
- Improve the substance of your profile so it’s not just an exact duplicate of your resume
SESSION 3: INTERVIEW PREP
Your Coach will conduct a mock interview with you and provide specific strategies for improvement. You will learn what to expect, how to handle the most difficult questions, and how to present yourself in the best possible light.
- Practice with real-world questions and get immediate, honest feedback to improve
- Answer tricky questions (like, “What’s your biggest weakness?”) without accidentally saying the wrong thing
- Ask the right questions to figure out if the job is a match for YOU
- Feel comfortable and confident so you can put your best foot forward
SESSION 4: JOB SEARCH STRATEGIES & NEGOTIATION
Your Coach will help you identify the most effective ways of job searching and develop a strategic plan that works for you. You will learn how to negotiate effectively and comfortably to land unbeatable offers.
- Expand your reach to tap into more opportunities
- Leverage your position to get the pay and benefits you want
- Define the exact steps you need to take to gain traction in your search
- Learn how (and when) to follow up and ask for referrals
“Chrissy has a wonderful, warm, and highly respectful way of helping people with what they need most. She gets right away what the issue is and knows just how to provide assistance to help you help yourself. She has provided me with great tools that I’m actively using, and getting return on. You won’t regret using her services!”
–C. Downing, Alabama
Past Coaching Client
Why Work With Chrissy & The EYC Coaching Team?
We have been in the career coaching business since 2009 and have helped hundreds of clients achieve their career goals.
We know what hiring managers and recruiters are looking for and how to get their attention.
Our structured methodology helps you tap into the most effective job search tools.
Your Coach will offer ideas and strategies you’ve probably never considered before.
Your Coach will answer your questions so you feel confident in your decisions and don’t get stuck in the process.
Your Coach will hold you accountable! He/she will provide motivation and clear guidance so you can make your career goals a reality.
“I think what motivated me most was how Chrissy supported my good ideas, scaled back some of my long-term ideas and helped me form a more specific plan.”
–Stoney W., Florida
Past Coaching Client
Are you ready to ACCELERATE your job search?
Don’t waste another day, week or month job searching on your own. Don’t send another resume into the “black hole.” Don’t miss your chance at finding a job you love. Get the tools you need to succeed.
Don’t Waste Another Minute…Get Started TODAY!
SIGN UP NOW
Job Search Accelerator includes four 1 hour coaching sessions with Chrissy Scivicque or a member of the EYC Coaching Team
YOU WILL BE MATCHED WITH THE COACH THAT BEST MEETS YOUR NEEDS