In the modern workplace, there’s always “too much to do and not enough time.” If you want to achieve professional success, you must learn how to manage it all without causing undue stress on yourself or others. Unfortunately, effective time management is more complicated than most people realize. It requires a special set of tools and skills that must be adapted to meet the individual’s needs. This program explores 7 essential topics related to task and time management, and provides guidance for creating your own personalized systems.
In this Learning Lab, you will…
- Assess your own time management capabilities and identify areas for improvement
- Discover how to use efficiency audits to identify micro and macro trends—plus, how to use that information to define reasonable expectations and optimize productivity
- Learn strategies to effectively capture and clarify tasks and prioritize competing demands
- Implement tools for tracking routine tasks and follow-up activities to ensure nothing falls through the cracks
- Understand how to leverage the latest technology to support your time management efforts (without wasting time in the process!)
As a participant, you will be working on managing your own task list during the structured activities.
This event is a paid program. To learn more and sign up, visit this page.