While you may not be an “official” Project Manager by title, most modern professionals assume these responsibilities on an ad-hoc basis. Unfortunately, projects can easily go awry and those who lack experience and/or training can quickly become overwhelmed, resulting in costly setbacks and potentially damaging career consequences.
This program helps those who are not professional Project Managers effectively oversee the various steps involved in projects from simple to complex; manage the people, tasks and timelines involved; and ensure exceptional results that meet the defined specifications.
In this Learning Lab, you will…
- Discover the step-by-step process for organizing and guiding a project from concept to completion
- Explore the top reasons for project failure and how to prevent them
- Identify strategies to handle the inevitable unexpected surprises and mitigate their impact
- Learn how to minimize risk and set yourself up for success from the beginning
- Understand how to leverage the latest technology to support your PM efforts (without wasting time in the process!)
As a participant, you will be working on a project of your choice during the structured activities. You will also have access to a sample project if you’d prefer to work on that.
This event is a paid program. To learn more and sign up, visit this page.