The word “leader” is typically associated with high profile, powerful people. In truth, anyone can be a leader in the workplace, regardless of title or position in the organizational hierarchy. If you’re looking to pursue management opportunities in the near or distant future, leadership is a critical skill to develop. However, even those who have no desire to “lead” in an official capacity will benefit. No matter what your role, this program will show you how to embrace the powerful principles of leadership and establish yourself as an influential, credible authority within your team and organization.
As an attendee, you will…
- Learn how to cultivate the leadership mindset and authentically step into your power
- Explore the many components of leadership as demonstrated through real-world examples
- Learn strategies to expand your overall business acumen and create more meaningful impact in your role
- Refine the ever-important “people” skills that make leaders effective
- Discover the importance of personal integrity and character and how they impact your ability to lead
As a participant, you will be assessing your own skills, identifying actionable steps for improvement, and creating your own Leadership Development Plan.
This event is a paid program. To learn more and sign up, visit this page.