Career planning is a daunting task. That’s why many people put it off or rely on others to do it for them. But in today’s modern workplace, career planning is the responsibility of the individual—not the organization. Most people have a vague idea of where they want to go, but they often have no clue what it takes to get there. Consequently, they end up feeling uninspired and uncertain about their professional future.
In this program, you’ll learn a simple, step-by-step process for creating and executing your own Professional Development Plan—a powerful roadmap that will help you define, prioritize, and achieve your career goals. Once you put together your plan, you’ll use it to stay motivated and on-track throughout the course of your career.
In this Learning Lab, you will…
- Employ a holistic perspective in the career planning process (and discover why it’s essential)
- Conduct a personal SWOT Analysis to build self-awareness
- Implement tools for defining and refining your life and career goals
- Learn strategies to help you define specific activities that will take your career to the next level
- Discover how to use your plan to track progress, demonstrate growth and proactively manage your career
- Learn how to become an empowered advocate for your own career interests
As a participant, you will be working on a creating your own personalized career plan during the structured activities.
This event is a paid program. To learn more and sign up, visit this page.