April is Admin Appreciation Month! Consequently, this month’s webinar is devoted to administrative professionals. If you’re not an admin, you are still welcome to attend. However, you may find more benefit from some of our past webinars available in the Career Success Library.
Over the past decade, the administrative profession has evolved at a rapid pace—and within just the past year, that pace has increased exponentially. The role is being redefined and reimagined on a daily basis, and as a result, admins are being challenged like never before.
While the future is still being shaped, there are some clear indicators of what’s to come. To stay relevant in this field, administrative professionals will need to embrace an entirely new attitude and an advanced set of skills. This webinar explores the emerging elevated standard for the admin field, and offers strategies to help you thrive in this exciting new frontier.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why the administrative field is changing but not “disappearing” (and why it never will)
- The most important skills for admins to master in the post-COVID era
- How technology and AI will impact the future of admin and how to work with it, not against it
- How executive expectations are shifting, and what that means for the role moving forward
- Strategies to leverage these new opportunities and reshape your admin career