Whether you’re actively searching for a new job or just thinking about doing it in the near future, this training session will shine a light on how to get noticed in today’s competitive marketplace.
Maybe you’ve been out of the workforce for a period of time. Or maybe you’ve been employed for so long you’ve forgotten what it’s like to pound the pavement in search of a job. Perhaps you’ve been sending out resumes for a while without any luck (like so many others!).
Whatever your situation, it can be tough to know the “right” approach for finding a new job in today’s competitive market. This session will help you achieve better results from your job search in less time and with less pain. You’ll learn straightforward, easy-to-implement strategies that work.
Attendees will learn…
- The most common mistakes job seekers make and how to avoid them
- A variety of unique, effective job search strategies (many of which you’ve never heard before!)
- How to determine the right “mix” of techniques to use and when to use them
- How to create a job search “plan of attack” to ensure you stay on target and make progress every day
- How to critically evaluate your competitiveness in the job market and make adjustments as needed
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar has already taken place. But you can view the slides below! The video replay is available in the Free Career Resource Library.