In case you missed it, I held my “quarterly” free coaching call earlier this week. You can listen to recording using the audio player below or download the MP3 if you’d like. We actually had over 100 questions submitted this time!! TOTALLY CRAZY! Unfortunately, we only managed to get to a fraction of those. But don’t worry; there’s another call coming up in the near future.
Here are just a few of the topics we discussed:
- How to handle a co-worker who shares too much information
- How to have better communication with your boss
- How to approach your boss about opportunities promised that never come to light
- How to talk about a potential department transfer with your boss
- How to increase your salary
- AND MORE!!
If you’d like to participate in the next call, please register and submit a question by visiting this page. As usual, if you can’t attend the live session, go ahead and register and submit a question if you have one. You’ll be able to listen to the recorded version at your convenience.
*NOTE: This download and the monthly free coaching calls are only available for members of the Free Career Resource Library.